Psychologist / Consultant Well-being at Work
Pulso, spin-off company of KU Leuven and UCL, is a reference company in psychosocial well-being and Employee Assistance Programmes. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Senior Consultant/Psychologist Well-being at Work.
Our head office, from which we intend to expand our range of services across Europe in the coming years, is located in Leuven (Kessel-Lo). Currently, we already have offices in Paris, Lisbon and Athens and we are also part of a German group, Asklepios Kliniken. Our Belgian team mainly covers the Benelux and consists of about 30 permanent staff and about 300 freelancers. More information on our organisation can be found at www.pulso-group.com.
Pulso is looking for a Senior Psychologist/Consultant with experience and interest in Well-being at Work.
As Senior Consultant Psychosocial Well-being, you will join the Company Service team, where you will be the contact person for a number of customers and thus will try to link the client's well-being needs to concrete follow-up projects (account management). In addition, you will coordinate, roll out and follow up concrete projects with your customers (project management), and take an active part in these projects as trainer/coach/mediator/consultant.
You will carry out the following tasks:
- Exploratory talks with potential customers interested in Employee Assistance Programmes, training, coaching, mediation, consulting, welfare surveys, online tools, ...;
- Draw up quotations and follow up on the offers you have sent;
- Implement our services, projects, and tools; follow up on customised trajectories ;
- Conduct concrete interventions & projects yourself, such as well-being surveys, training, coaching and mediation projects, consultancy assignments, different projects on psychosocial well-being. Depending of course on your expertise and professional experience...;
- Master's degree in psychology or human sciences
- Very good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- Professional experience in (HR) consultancy/training/coaching
- You are a good communicator and adept at building and strengthening customer relationships. You’re prepared to go the extra mile for your customers
- Psychosocial well-being at work fascinates you, so you want to help your customers make a difference in this field
- Good knowledge of the Office package (Excel/Word/PowerPoint)
You will join an innovative and fast-growing company, with a young team and a great atmosphere, centrally located near Leuven station
- An exciting position with a lot of variety and challenge in which you will have the opportunity to fully use and develop your talents
- A job with many career opportunities (national and international)
- A passionate team of colleagues
- Hybrid working
- Personal development: we offer a range of in house training and coaching opportunities
- Fun-at-work: team-outings, after-work drinks, exercising together,…
- A dynamic company where entrepreneurship is encouraged and with international growth ambitions
- A competitive salary with additional benefits (company car, mobile phone, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, profit sharing,...)
- A permanent contract (full or part-time)
If you are interested in this exciting and varied job, send your CV and motivation letter to Sigrid Landeloos, Senior Office Manager, at: firstname.lastname@example.org