Psychosocial case manager
Psychosocial support and crisis coordination
Pulso Europe is a leading organisation committed to creating a positive social impact. We believe in the importance of psychosocial support to promote the well-being of individuals within organisations. As a pioneer in our field, we are looking for passionate and dedicated professionals to join our team and make a difference together. Find out more about our organisation at www.pulso-group.com.
To join our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) team, we are looking for a bilingual or trilingual Psychosocial Case Manager and Crisis Coordinator.
- Telephone counselling calls with employees of organisations when they face life challenges. These may be psychological or other problems, such as stress, conflicts, relationship problems, crisis... but also legal, financial and other types of questions.
- Follow-up of (psychosocial) cases and coordination of employee requests.
- Contacts with internal and external EAP professionals such as counsellors/therapists/coaches/crisis experts.
- Opportunity to grow and take up (telephone) counselling and/or coaching work yourself.
- Administrative follow-up and reporting for customer organisations, etc.
- Crisis coordination:
- Coordination of crisis support for customer organisations
- First-line support and advice for workplace critical events
- Organisation of appropriate support for critical incidents
- Possibility to perform crisis support on site at customer’s premises
- Co-operation with network of crisis experts
- Passion for psychosocial well-being
- Bachelor or Master preferably in human sciences (Psychology or Social Assistant)
- Multilingual: Dutch, French and English (bilingualism NL/FR is an absolute requirement)
- Empathic, willing to listen, customer-friendly
- Proactive attitude, planner, organiser
- Problem-solving ability and flexible attitude
- Experience with offering psychosocial support is a plus
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial
- An exciting job with lots of variety and challenges in which you will have the opportunity to fully use and develop your talents in psychosocial support
- A job with many career opportunities (national and international)
- A growing innovative and dynamic company
- A passionate team of socially committed employees
- After-works and team activities
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits
- Within walking distance of Leuven Station
Are you interested in this exciting and challenging job? Let us know!
Reply with CV and cover letter addressed to Sigrid Landeloos, Senior Office Manager: email@example.com