TRILINGUAL CASE MANAGER & CRISIS COORDINATOR
Pulso, spin-off company of the KU Leuven and the UCL, is a reference company in the field of psychosocial well-being and Employee Assistance Programmes. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a: Trilingual Case Manager & Crisis Coordinator.
Our head office, from which we intend to expand our range of services across Europe in the coming years, is located in Leuven (Kessel-Lo). Currently, we already have offices in Lisbon and Athens and we are also part of a German group, Asklepios Kliniken. Our Belgian team mainly works for the Benelux and consists of about 30 permanent employees and about 300 freelance employees. You can find more information about our organisation at www.pulso-group.com.
Pulso is looking for a trilingual Case Manager and Crisis Coordinator for the EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) team.
Your main task within this function is to provide telephone support and advice when employees or client organisations are facing challenges and to ensure the follow-up. You are the link between employees of client organisations who contact us about a certain problem and the EAP professional (usually counselor/therapist) who will help them. If you want to, you can take up part of the (telephone) counselling work yourself, but this is not a must.
Part of your time you will also be responsible for the reception and coordination of all crisis questions of that day. You will provide initial support to client organisations in case of major incidents and advise them, you will help them find the most appropriate support. As a crisis coordinator, you will be working with a whole team and can call upon a large network of crisis experts. If you so wish, you can also be engaged to provide crisis support on site at client organisations and we have many more opportunities for growth at Pulso!
In summary, this means in practice:
- Answering telephone calls of employees of client organisations who are facing psychological and work-related problems, such as stress, conflicts, relationship problems, crisis... but also legal, financial and
- other types of questions.
- Follow-up of files and coordination of questions.
- Contacts with internal and external EAP professionals such as counsellors/therapists/coaches.
- Administrative management of the internal reporting system, reporting for client organisations, etc.
- Growth opportunities in telephone/video counselling and coaching work, support conversations following major incidents and much more.
- Strong interest in providing psychosocial support to people via telephone
- Bachelor or Master, preferably in human sciences (Psychology or Social Work)
- Very good knowledge of Dutch, French and English (bilingualism NL/FR is an absolute requirement)
- Proactive attitude and good ability to plan and organise
- Problem-solving ability and flexible attitude
- Customer friendliness, listening skills and patience
- Some experience with supportive interviews is a plus (or at least interest in this)
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial
- Stress resistant
- Collegial attitude
- Good knowledge of the Office package (Excel/Word/Powerpoint)
You will be joining an innovative and dynamic company in full expansion, with a young team and a pleasant working atmosphere, centrally located at Leuven Station.
- An exciting job with a lot of variety and challenge in which you get the chance to fully use and develop your talents in psychosocial support
- A job with a lot of growth opportunities (national and international)
- A passionate team of flexible employees
- A growing innovative and dynamic company where entrepreneurship is encouraged and with international growth ambitions
- A competitive salary complemented by extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, mobile phone, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, profit sharing, etc.)
- A contract of indefinite duration
Respond with your CV and cover letter to Sigrid Landeloos, Senior Office Manager, email@example.comApply