Senior International Business Developer - With a passion for well-being strategies in organisations
For the expansion of our activities throughout Europe we are recruiting a Senior International Business Developer with a passion for well-being strategies in organisations
As International Business Developer you will monitor the evolution within the field of Employee Assistance Programmes and well-being services, you will research and analyse the European market and identify business opportunities.
You will explore potential business partnerships throughout the whole of Europe.
You will identify the needs of prospects and clients, develop appropriate service offers and win new European clients.
As a member of our international team based in Leuven, you will work on International Employee Assistance Programmes sales strategy and operations (business model, proposals, contracts, reports).
You will closely follow all evolutions in the field of well-being at work, thereby continuously advising the team about the commercial strategy and adapting business development strategies.
- Masters Degree: You preferably have a Master's degree in Human Sciences (Psychology, Economics, Sociology, …)
- You are fascinated by the world of psychosocial well-being at work and want to make a difference for your customers
- You have at least three years of work experience in the EAP-field, well-being consultancy or Human Resources
- You have perfect language skills (English, French, German)
- You have strong experience in (international) business development.
- You are sales-oriented and you have the necessary commercial skills
- You are fluent in communication, both verbally and in writing
- You are a talented networker
- You are flexible to travel
- International experience is a plus
- An exciting position with a lot of variety and challenge in which you get the opportunity to fully use and develop your talents
- The possibility to work in an international context
- A growing innovative and dynamic company with international growth ambition where entrepreneurship is encouraged
- A passionate team of colleagues who jointly ensure the strong collaboration and social atmosphere within Pulso
- A competitive salary supplemented with fringe benefits (expenses and daily allowance , mobile phone , hospitalisation, group insurance)
- A contract of indefinite duration
- Office at a central location , situated near the Leuven railway station
- Flexibility and possibility of hybrid working
Does this exciting and challenging job interest you?
Let us know, send us your CV and cover letter :
firstname.lastname@example.org before January 31, 2023