Senior International Business Developer - With a passion for well-being strategies in organisations
For the expansion of our activities throughout Europe we are recruiting a Senior International Business Developer with a passion for well-being strategies in organisations
As the International Business Developer, you will be responsible for staying up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in the Employee Assistance Programmes and well-being services industry. Your role will involve conducting thorough research and analysis of the European market to identify potential business opportunities.
You will proactively seek out and establish new business partnerships throughout Europe, as well as identify the needs of prospects and clients, develop appropriate service offers, and win new European clients. As a vital member of our international team, you will be instrumental in developing and executing our International Employee Assistance Programmes sales strategy and operations, including business models, proposals, contracts, and reports.
Your duties will also include closely monitoring the latest advancements in well-being at work, advising the team on the commercial strategy, and continuously adapting our business development strategies to stay ahead of the curve.
As the ideal candidate, you should have a passion for promoting psychosocial well-being in organisations, and at least three years of experience in the EAP-field, well-being consultancy, or Human Resources. You should also have a Master's degree in Human Sciences and be fluent in English, with proficiency in other languages as an asset.
To be successful in this role, you should have strong experience in international business development, be sales-oriented, and possess excellent communication and networking skills. You should also be flexible to travel and have international experience.
- An exciting position with a lot of variety and challenge in which you get the opportunity to fully use and develop your talents
- The possibility to work in an international context
- A growing innovative and dynamic company with international growth ambition where entrepreneurship is encouraged
- A passionate team of colleagues who jointly ensure the strong collaboration and social atmosphere within Pulso
- A competitive salary supplemented with fringe benefits (mobile phone , hospitalisation, group insurance, bonus system)
- A contract of indefinite duration
- Flexibility and possibility of hybrid working
Does this exciting and challenging job interest you?
Let us know, send us your CV and cover letter to :