With experience in Mental Health Management
Pulso Group is pioneer in building and maintaining healthy and dynamic organisations by providing a wide range of well-being services and mental health tools. Since 2018, we became part of the German hospital group "Asklepios Kliniken", who have the ambition to become the European market leader in the field of psycho-social well-being in organisations. Today, with our joint ventures in Paris, Lisbon and Athens we are active in Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, France, Luxembourg, Portugal and Greece. You can find more information about our organisation at www.pulso-group.com.
On the Benelux market we are already proposing Employee Assistance Programmes (EAP), reintegration support, well-being consultancy and psychosocial risk analysis. Currently we are working on expanding our well-being activities throughout the Netherlands, hence we are recruiting a Business Developer with knowledge of Mental Health Management.
As Business Developer, you will be responsible for growing Pulso's business in the Netherlands. You will closely follow all evolutions in the field of well-being at work, thereby continuously defining commercial strategy and adapting business development strategies.
Your goal is to find new entrances to the Dutch market and to expand Pulso’s presence in the field of well-being at work in the Netherlands. You will identify the needs of prospects and clients, develop appropriate service offers and win new accounts.
To increase our visibility you will organize webinars, attend conferences, but also explore strategic partnerships (e.g. resellers) and set up joint ventures.
Daily operational tasks will be carried out and coordinated by our highly-skilled Belgian team with whom you will work very closely. In the Netherlands you will also work alongside our colleagues within the Asklepios Group, Minddistrict, an international organisation experienced in the development of ehealth.
- Master degree preferably in human sciences
- Committed to making a social difference together
- Solid experience in Corporate Health Management or Human Resources (at least 7 years of experience)
- Experience in business development and outspoken entrepreneurial skills
- Flexible to travel
- An exciting and challenging job, offering you the possibility to develop your entrepreneurial talents
- Opportunity to grow to Country Manager
- Working in an international context
- Dynamic and innovating company
- Enthusiastic and socially committed team with a passion for well-being in organisations
- An attractive salary and bonus system with extra-legal benefits
- Homeworking possible
- Headquarters in Leuven, office in Amsterdam
Does this exciting and challenging job interest you? Let us know!
Send us your CV and cover letter by 31th of January: